Schools & Early Years
The Communication Trust have recently developed a useful 'one stop' guide for schools interested in commissioning Speech and Language Therapy. Available here
Talk Speech & Language Therapy offer an independent service to Schools, Early Years Settings and CCG's. We provide a tailored approach to suit each setting and work in harmony with existing NHS provision.
Talk have ongoing and successful partnerships with over 35 schools across the Bristol region, including pre-school, mainstream and special school settings.
We are proud of our high standards, specialist knowledge and of the strong relationships we build with the settings, parents and children. We offer continutiy of service whilst ensuring that all of our Therapists are extensively supported by the wider Talk SLT team, have regular supervisions and regular CPD opportunities.
We offer a wide range of services, examples include:
- Assessment, therapy, resources & targets for Individual Education Plans
- Individual, group and whole class therapy sessions
- A wide range of accredited training and workshops for Teachers and Early Years Practitioners
- Consultation, advice and guidance
- Detailed reports outlining key areas of need with support recommendations
- Tailored techniques and approaches to suit the individuals and settings
- Parent, teacher & carer liaison
We provide impact reports to evaluate the effectiveness of the service. These support discussions with parents, governors and Ofsted.
Please contact us for details of our fee structures and to discuss how we can support your setting.